HR Advisors x 2 on either full time or part time 30 hours to support a large pubic organisation in Dorset
We are seeking experienced HR Advisors with a base of experience across employer relations case work to join a busy HR team covering central Dorset area.
As an HR Advisor you will work as part of a busy People services team providing a proactive HR advice to managers on a variety of employer relations case work and HR policy & advice.
You will be able work from home with occasional attendance at the office in Bournemouth
* Proactively manage and deliver employee relations casework
* Provide professional advice on all aspects of employee relations including absence management, grievance, disciplinary and performance management, escalating casework where appropriate
* Work closely with other HR colleagues and across services to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with Trade Unions to resolve individual cases and effective consultation on people related solutions
* Develop effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation
* Coach, train and develop managers in good practice employee relations knowledge & skills
Specific Qualifications and Experience
* Part qualified CIPD / CIPD level 5
* Previous experience of working within a Human Resources environment / ER cases
Personal Qualities & Attributes
* High level of resilience
* Emotional Intelligence
* Must be able to travel, using public or other forms of transport where they are viable, or by holding a valid UK driving licence with access to own or pool car.
The role is offered on a interim temporary contract via Hays for upto 12 months +
- Laptop provided and will need to be collected
- 37.5 hours / 30 hours per week - flexible hours (within office hours)
- Working from home but occasional travel to office in Bournemouth and sites when really needed for a case but office in the main.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.