Oakleaf are partnering with a leading RPO on a very unique role which will sit onsite at one of their flagship clients. The role is a Campus Recruitment Operations Manager and essentially is responsible for managing a team of coordinators/administrators who support all recruitment activity for the clients graduate intake. This is not a recruitment role in itself but a role managing a team, leading this team and being an escalation point for any issues
The role will suit candidates that are used to working on high volume recruitment accounts and that are proven people leaders. It is a fast paced, people centric position requiring a customer centric approach and the ability to think and act fast in a challenging yet highly rewarding envinronment.
- You will play a key role in the EMEA Campus solution for the end client.
- Focused on exceptional operational delivery within Campus Recruitment, you will build strong relationships with your client stakeholders
- You will work as a trusted advisor to deliver an efficient and compliant recruitment coordination service through your onsite and offsite team.
- In this region-aligned management position you will operationally manage the delivery teams to high levels of service excellence as well as coordinating with your Client Operations Manager colleagues across the Americas, APAC and India regions.
- Continually identify process improvements and service enhancements, and implement or communicate these appropriately
- Understand and consult on strategy objectives for Campus campaigns, bringing in market insight and innovation
- Work closely with the team to ensure your team is the custodian of the clients EVP, ensuing this is conveyed in a completing way across the recruitment life cycle
- Strong experience running fast-paced high-volume campus recruitment programmes
- Proven track-record managing medium to large onsite and offsite recruitment teams
- Experience of driving satisfaction with client stakeholders
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes (i.e. decreased time to hire, increased quality of hire)
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management to agree a change of direction or new process
- Experience in optimising and leading others in the use of in-house recruitment technology and use of reporting functionality
- Experience working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios, SLAs and working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment, focused on problem solving and efficient prioritisation to drive forward success
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on responsiveness and collaboration
- Degree calibre or commensurate experience