My client, a leading technology business, are looking to appoint a HR Business Partner to join their team. This role will be offered on a 6 month FTC basis to support during a period of high workload. This role reports into the Head of HR. As HR Business Partner you will partner the corporate services client group.
- Act as an expert, coach and influencer to the leadership team, and drive increased leadership effectiveness.
- Support leaders and managers in nurturing an environment and culture that facilitates high levels of employee engagement, inclusion, job satisfaction and talent retention.
- Be the strategic business partner supporting the Group Technology leaders to develop, manage and execute on organisation design and changes arising from that including reorganisation projects (restructuring, etc.), working closely with business stakeholders, wider HR teams and finance to keep plans on track and appropriately accounted for in resource reporting.
- Partner with the Learning & Performance team to drive the learning and leadership development agenda for 2022.
- Effectively use people data (e.g. employee engagement survey) and current research to generate valuable insights which help inform leadership decision-making and change plans.
- Understand the people metrics for the assigned business area including headcount, performance, talent, attrition, spans of control, engagement etc and uses data to inform HR actions and priorities.
- Partner with the Reward team on cyclical processes including the annual salary review and Bonus plan awards as well as considering the wider reward landscape in order to attract and retain technical specialists in Informa.
- Work with leaders to execute the annual performance management cycle, talent management and succession planning initiatives, in conjunction with the HR centres of excellence
- Provide guidance on complex employee relations issues and manage people related risks in partnership with the in-house legal team.
- Significant HRBP experience having worked in a large complex business, prior experience dealing with senior/executive level business stakeholders on people priorities at a strategic level.
- Must have experience of supporting transformational business change and restructuring and delivering at pace within a complex environment.
- Superior consulting and change management skills. Able to sell ideas and create engagement.
- Able to challenge and influence at a senior leadership level.
- Relationship builder who creates partnerships based on trust.
- Personal credibility.