Human Capital Business Partner
£65,000 - £75,000
A leading global investment-management firm currently have a new exciting opportunity available for a Human Capital Business Partner in their Central London office. Joining the EMEA HC team, this role will be responsible for the management & development of human capital across the Sell Side of the business!
With 4,000 employees operating across 26 countries (including 500 investment professionals) my client has expertise in equities, fixed-income, alternatives and multi-asset strategies. These collective insights drive innovation and better solutions, helping them be one of the most valued asset-management partners out there!
- Lead and direct all HR deliverables and initiatives
- Deliver on all aspects of the employment lifecycle (recruitment, onboarding, talent development, training, employee relations retention and employee exits)
- Oversea and work closely with the HR Associate to construct offer letters, background checks and respond to candidate queries
- Advise, coach and guide managers to confidently handle performance and employee relations issues
- Support the business with their internship, summer placement requirements including 10,000 Black Interns, Big City, Bright Future
- Ad hoc support across HR operations; Workday updates, SMCR checks, probation review follow up
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in a regional HC position desirable
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Ability to build strong working relationship with stakeholders
- Proven success in a Business Partner, generalist role within the finance sector
Ideal candidates will be immediately available or on a short-notice.