Talent Acquisition Lead - EMEA
£60,000 - £80,000
Oakleaf are working on a new role with a global FinTech organisation based in Central London. Due to movement in the team, they are looking for an experienced Recruiter to lead TA across the EMEA region. This role will be accountable for supporting leaders and managers in delivering high quality recruitment processes, providing a best-in-class candidate experience and managing recruitment channels effectively to locate and attract the right talent.
- Be a go-to Talent Acquisition team member for EMEA. You will demonstrate confidence in managing multiple recruitment processes simultaneously and working with key business stakeholders and HR partners to effectively prioritise on-going hiring requirements.
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders across the business, and position yourself as a recruiting and talent market expert
- You'll enjoy identifying different ways to build appropriate talent pipelines, including both traditional and cutting-edge techniques; advertising, social media, LinkedIn, events, networking, referral generation
- Work in conjunction with hiring managers and senior leaders to create appropriate interview and assessment processes
- You'll own the recording of key talent acquisition metrics for your business leaders and assist with weekly / monthly reporting to TA leadership
- You will support on ongoing recruitment capability improvements, including building out the recruiting infrastructure in existing and new European markets
- You'll love working collaboratively with your global talent acquisition counterparts helping to ensuring consistency and driving best practice in hiring processes.
- Be responsible for supplying market trends and insights to the business through various means (agency relationships, events, networking)
- Proving a best-in-class candidate experience to everyone you speak to
- Proven experience in an in-house TA capacity
- Ideally you will have supported the EMEA region
- A TA enthusiast, willing to immerse yourself into your functions and the broader market to increase our recruiting capability for talent.
- Able to build great relationships with internal stakeholders and to act as a trusted partner on recruitment activities, talent acquisition trends and market competition
- Proven track record of recruitment delivery; able to manage multiple recruitment processes, prioritising effectively and maintaining exceptional organisational skills to deliver hires in a timely manner.
- Confident presentation and interviewing skills, with an understanding of fair, relevant and up-to-date assessment methods
- Results orientated with a desire to continuously improve and build upon key individual recruitment metrics, contributing to overall Talent Acquisition function objectives.
- Up to date with resourcing techniques and channels to enable effective headhunting of passive candidates.
- Proactive networker with the ability to initiate and develop connections within relevant talent communities
- Culturally aware and thoughtful about diversity and inclusion as part of the recruitment and talent building process