Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working alongside a multinational business and global leader in the mining industry on their search for a HR Analyst (12 month FTC).
This role would suit an individual with HR experience and the ability to analyse people data in order to provide insights which can be used to to make continuous improvement workforce decisions as part of their HR transformation project.
- Provide HR analytical and coordination support for your assigned business area
- Contribute to building an effective and integrated HR team
- Analyse HR data in order to provide insights that contribute towards the HR plans for your business area
- Provide implementation support for HR processes
- Provide HR support to Advisors and Business Partners where needed
- Capture labour planning and people data at various levels of detail. Analyse against pre-determined criteria to develop insights.
- Provide administration support of core HR processes & SAP Success Factors maintenance
- Interrogate HR data quality and escalate issues as needed
- Collate and present key HR metric data (including new starters, exit interviews, demographics etc.), identifying key strengths and issues against defined targets.
- Provide detailed analysis of exit interview and other employee data as needed
- Coordinate and track internal HR surveys. Support efforts to improve participation and to share results, including developing presentation material
- Collate data for HR benchmarking exercises, ensuring accurate data. Identify any issues around taxonomies and data hierarchies that need further investigation or resolution
- Generalist HR and employee lifecycle knowledge
- Good data analytics skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
What's on offer:
- 12 Month FTC
- up to £43,000 basic salary
- Eligible for 10% bonus
- Good pension scheme