Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a Global Media Business to secure a new HR Advisor to join their HR Team in the City of London.
The role will support the Global Head of HR in providing a comprehensive and efficient HR service to the UK and Asia businesses. The level of responsibility will be very broad, from HR Administration to managing employee relations issues as well as leading on small projects, whilst supporting the Global Head of HR on larger projects.
Main areas of responsibility:
* Advise managers and produce documentation for disciplinaries, grievances and redundancies and attend such meetings as notetaker as and when required
* Conduct exit interviews for below senior manager level. Collate this information on an annual basis, identifying themes, both positive and negative for the business to focus on.
* Manage the probationary process for all new employees working with managers to ensure early performance issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner and producing all probation documentation.
* Advise managers and produce documentation for performance management issues and attend such meetings as notetaker as and when required.
* Review and analyse performance assessments in BambooHR to ensure self and manager assessments are completed diligently, identify any issues that need addressing; and, identifying any training needs.
* Produce annual pay review documentation and ensure managers submit the changes into BambooHR.
* Administer the company's benefits: private healthcare and life insurance (including managing the annual renewal with our broker), pension (where required), bike2work scheme, season ticket loan and EAP schemes (UK only) and update benefits on Bamboo annually.
* Manage the engagement survey/pulse surveys and analyse the data for sharing with the company.
* Post and manage all vacancies through BambooHR.
* Liaise with recruitment agencies and advertising mediums during the recruitment advertising process. (UK only).
* Support hiring managers with the Hiring module on Bamboo.
* Manage the Employee Referral Scheme.
* Working with Marketing, improve and maintain the Careers page on the website and the company Linked In page.
* Liaise and keep up to date with managers on recruitment ensuring interviews are set up professionally and applicants are responded to via Bamboo (UK predominantly). In the event of slow recruitment, work with managers to determine other recruitment source options.
* Process starters and leavers through the HRIS (BambooHR) and monitor other changes such as job and salary as they move through the approval chains within Bamboo.
* Prepare and issue new employee contracts and offer paperwork in a timely and accurate manner via Bamboo.
* Provide monthly UK payroll report to the outsourced payroll provider and check/approve.
* Whilst a degree and/or CIPD qualification is desirable, this is not essential with demonstrative HR experience in a fast-paced private sector organisation being vital.
* Strong IT skills (namely Microsoft Office) and experience of working with HR systems/databases.
* Experience of advising managers in employee relations matters to include discipline and grievance, performance management and redundancy.
* Personable and approachable with excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
* Strong written skills with the ability to prepare letters/documentation such as disciplinary/redundancy meeting invites and outcomes.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Highly organised and the and ability to work to deadlines.
* Thrives on a challenge, proactive and creative.
What's on offer for you:
* 25 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays
* Private medical insurance with AXA Health plus a cash plan with Medicash
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Life assurance at 4x salary
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Wellbeing app "My Possible Self"
* Cycle to work scheme
* Enhanced maternity policy
* All Stars employee recognition programme
* Flexible/hybrid working arrangements - a combination of remote, semi-remote and purely office-based working, empowering people to decide when, where and how they work best to ensure high performance alongside work-life balance. Office is based in the City.