A Global Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a HRBP - FTC to partner with the business in the development and delivery of robust people initiatives and organisational change across a number of different business lines. You will support strategic HR projects across the business. The successful candidate will demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
A Global Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
A HRBP - FTC contractor to:
-Support the development and delivery of robust people plans across the business, drawing on experience and insight to drive sustainable and commercial impact
-As a true HR Generalist, partner with other HR centres of excellence and the business leaders in relation to:
- Talent management
- The development and maintenance of technical, leadership and professional skills and a capabilities
- Employee engagement and culture
- Organisational change
- Employee relations and employment regulations
- The management of cyclical processes such as goal setting, performance review, remuneration review, talent assessment and development planning
-Support and advise on ongoing employment policy development and employee relations activities (e.g. disciplinary, grievance, dismissal) including compliance to employment regulation and law (supporting resource will be available from shared service operations team)
-Input into the design and shaping of development initiatives that build skills, enhance leadership capability and provide personal development opportunities for all parts of the business
-Support talent and succession planning activities and upskilling across the business, including the delivery of local talent plans
-Work with recruitment teams to drive employer branding initiatives and to enhance the overall talent acquisition process. This will also involve playing a direct role in the sourcing and assessment of suitable candidates for key positions
-Coach leaders on how to drive positive organisational behaviours and embed a high performance culture across the business, one which drives ongoing performance feedback and builds consistency through robust practices and tools
A HRBP - FTC contractor:
- Brings a 'can-do' attitude to providing solutions to overcome barriers
- Execution and delivery focused - with an approach that emphasises teamwork and collaboration
- Able to express a comparison between best practice and a commercial risk assessment
- Resilient and demonstrates ability to 'stand your own ground'
- Able to influence key decision-makers and to challenge when necessary
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to manage risk for the business
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and passion for change - able to generate excitement
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with internal and external parties
- Ability to lead others in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, across different locations
- Well-developed relationship building skills and emotional intelligence to be able identify and leverage behavioural triggers to drive business outcomes
- Degree-Level Qualification in Human Resources or other related discipline
- Technical competence in all aspects of employment law and policies
- Experience in the design & delivery of people initiatives, including the mobilisation and delivery of HR related projects through core centres of excellence
Competitive basic salary and benefits package depending on skills/experience.