Payroll & Benefits Manager - Permanent - up to 80K + benefits - Central London
I am working with a leading asset management who have created a new opening for a payroll & benefits manager to oversee EMEA payrolls, benefits & global mobility.
The payroll & benefits manager will report into head of payroll & benefits focusing on processing EMEA payrolls across 7 locations with a focus also on benefit renewals, project work on benefits schemes with global mobility.
The payroll & benefits manager will report into the head of payroll & benefits focusing/overseeing:
- Processing EMEA payrolls
- Leading on benefits
- Global Mobility
Key skills & responsibilities
- Overseeing all EMEA Payrolls around 7 entities working closely with 3rd party provider
- Leading on RFP process on payroll vendor & benefits provider
- Strong stakeholder management both internally & externally
- Working closely with the head of payroll & benefits on issues with both payroll & benefits
- Working with 3rd party on global mobility making sure information and data is accurate
- Managing all benefits queries
- Working on benefits projects throughout the year that you will look to implement
- EMEA payroll experience a must
If you are a payroll & benefits manager looking for variety in your next role APPLY NOW!!!