Oakleaf are currently working with a global financial services company to find a HR Systems & Data Analyst (Oracle) to join their HR team on a 12 month basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of HRs services for all group entities in a country, or across the EMEA Region.
You will also be responsible for the delivery of services that require query handling and transactions to be carried out these include payroll, benefits, pensions etc. These transactions are supported by systems including Oracle HR and SuccessFactors as well as spreadsheets and email.
- Complete change requests and conduct testing of Oracle, and the onboarding system SuccessFactors.
- Support the HR system model by investigating queries and issues.
- Support the regular review and upgrading of HR policy procedures to ensure they are efficient.
- Define business requirements and conduct end user testing.
- Carrying out risk reports and regulatory reports.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Be an active member of the Service Design Authority and support the governance of HR systems.
Key skills required:
- Considerable experience working with Oracle
- Strong relationship management skills
- Heavy on data analysis
- High level of IT literacy in particular Excel
- Numerate, logical, organised, flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Strong communication skills
To be considered, please apply accordingly.