Oakleaf Partnership currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced In house Recruiter to join a rapidly expanding Technology and Ecommerce business based in Central London. Hybrid working on offer! The role will be working alongside the HR Director to drive the people strategy and grow the teams.
This will be the first ever Talent Acquisition person/function that the company has had so it is a real opportunity for someone to come in and own it. Delivery will be a real focus for this position, but we are also looking for someone who can build out a TA strategy and get involved with wider HR projects as well.
Talent Acquisition (80% focus of role)
* Work directly with hiring managers and HRD to understand the needs of their business, create effective recruitment strategies, source exceptional talent and manage the process up until offer acceptance.
* Deliver talent across the UK and EU across all departments with particular focus on tech.
* Utilise a variety of channels including market mapping to identify potential candidates and engage with passive candidates to build talent pipelines and talent pools.
* Partnering with hiring managers to help forecast needs and put a robust plan in place to help them reach their goals.
* Advertise job openings on the company careers page, job boards and social networks.
* Accurately manage the ATS system, create all vacancy requisitions and make sure all recruitment process data is up to date.
* Create a more efficient Talent Acquisition process; collaborate with HRD and management team to ensure the right candidates are attracted and accurate expectations are met.
* Actively drive hiring costs down through efficiency of talent pipelining, referral campaigns and direct sourcing.
* Manage the company's Glassdoor account.
* Manage Linked In as a vendor and partner with them to increase our direct hiring sourcing methods.
* Manage all Ir35 requests, assessments, and contracts.
* Collaborate with HRD on projects such as D&I initiatives, Employer Branding; Employer Value Proposition (EVP) and Candidate Journey.
* Manage and prepare all hiring reports.
* Work with HRA on providing up to date market salary benchmarking each year to ensure we remain competitive payers and consider market trends in our comp decisions.
* Conduct all exit interviews and report on the turnover rates, trends and analysis to guide our resourcing strategy.
* Create, develop and run the Company Induction Day twice a year.
* Support the HRD on rolling out HR initiatives on employee learning and development.
* Proven experience as an In House or Internal Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Manager.
* Some HR generalist knowledge/experience desired.
* Working in scaleup or fast growth business recruiting Developers (.NET preferred) and digital professionals.
* Ability to manage on high volume of roles and candidates.
* Ability to spot gaps in both process and practice and propose solutions to improve the efficiency of delivery.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to influence stakeholders in their decision making.
* Have a passion for building world class tech and digital teams.
* Flexibility and willingness to work on projects that will improve the HR function and expertise.
* Experience in managing ATS systems.
* Excellent IT skills including MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (Intermediate/advanced).