Payroll Manager Europe & Asia - £80k to £90k + Bonus & Agile Working - Green Park, London
A global leading Asset Management firm based in Green Park seek an experienced EMEA Payroll Manager.
This is a brand new role that offers someone that blank canvass opportunity to run, drive and own a UK and EMEA payroll offering outright whilst reporting into the US.
Please note my client offer an agile flexible working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
- You will be the subject matter expert for the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo payrolls
- You will be the main point of contact for all questions and queries
- Perform all daily payroll operations with high levels of attention to detail
- Manage the workflow efficiently to ensure all payroll transactions are processed on time
- Reconcile the payrolls before sign off and transmission
- Vendor Management
- Play a key role in the expansion into other countries within EMEA and be the lead on all implementations and build outs
- Close liaison with HR, Reward Finance
- Work closely with all third party vendors: ADP, Workday plus Admin in Hong Kong and Singapore
- Payroll accounting: Reconciliations and journals
- Look to streamline processes and put in place controls and frameworks to cover risk
Technical skills & experience:
- Strong UK and EMEA payroll experience and exposure
- Excellent systems knowledge (payroll vendors and HRIS)
- Strong Excel
- First class communication skills internal/external
- Ideally come from a Financial Services/Professional Services background
- Confident and agile business partner
- Someone who is a relationship builder
- Take pride in running a growing a payroll offering
- Team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.