Oakleaf Partnership Manchester, are exclusively partnered with an ambitious, specialist challenger bank in hiring two HR MI Data Analysts to join the business on a permanent basis. These are exciting roles to be part of a project to improve HRMI as part of a wider business strategy to ensure there is quality people data in order to interpret, analyse and tell a story.
- The bank are wanting to build sophisticated data, currently running basic analysis but are not able to manipulate and interpret to the business in a slick and commercial way.
- Looking for a HR MI specialist who is sensitive to numbers with good eyes for detail
- Data analysis, reporting and visualization / story telling
- Dashboard design / building / maintenance
- Translate and organize data into meaningful and easily understandable format that is fit for purpose, also to support decision making across the business
- Perform audit to ensure data integrity and identify errors/irregularities in HR data and come up with solution for improvement (involve data cleansing at the beginning stage)
- Process improvement / management and automation to improve current process and provide better reporting solution
- Will need to be familiar with HR activity (both cyclical & adhoc) and be fluent with creating reporting metrics.
- Ability to prioritise work and confident with multi tasking
- Strong Excel skills
- OTBI query & dashboard
- Other Presentation tool & Visualization tool also a plus
- HCM Oracle (Not absolutely necessary but may be useful if one of the candidates has experience with Oracle)
- Knowledge of statistic model & analysis / Text analysis (potentially Python / R )
The role will involve being in the office 1 day per week, involving the odd need to travel to London. Central Manchester located offices, salary up to £60,000 plus bonus and competitive benefits.
If the role is of interest, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org