Oakleaf are supportnig this global consulting firm to hire into their newly formed Partner hire team, at various levels
This role (Manager) reports into the Head of Partner hire and is a contributor role, responsible for meeting hiring plans by filling open requisitions with talented and qualified candidates. You will be responsible for leading the end-to-end recruiting life cycle completing at the offer process. This responsibility includes sourcing and screening candidates, managing the process, facilitating offers, employment negotiations and ensuring a world-class experience.
- Lead on direct search assignments for open Partner roles within the business, utilising the supporting candidate engagement team
- Manage search and engagement process for external agencies and providing key candidate and business mentoring and process delivery for referral applications
- Deliver the output of succession plans where there is a hiring requirement and run direct Partner search campaigns, from sign-off to completion
- Manage complex compensation, negotiations and offer processes
- Deliver market intelligence, mapping and insights to support business growth plans and decision making
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships, supporting on the firm's vision for Partner hiring and route to market
- Build and maintain hiring partner relationships, being responsible for stakeholder satisfaction within own business area
- Manage talent pools developing strong relationships with passive and diverse talent and manage candidate relationships
- Maintain strong relationships across the firm's Resourcing functions to ensure full utilisation of talent pools and market intelligence
This is a permanent contract opportunity and can be worked on a full-time basis. It is flexible where you are based, however there is a requirment to be in London frequently.