Senior HR Operations Manager
- £55,000 - £60,000
- 12-month FTC (Maternity cover)
- August start
- Buckingham Palace
I am extremely pleased to be working with The Royal Household to recruit a resourceful and driven Senior HR Operations Manager. The Royal Household and Private Estates employ over 2000 people with a diverse range of job roles and responsibilities.
Their recently established People Services Team provide first-line advice and support to managers with routine people management activities and support employee life-cycle processes. The change to their operating model has happened in parallel with a cultural and capability shift, which places greater emphasis on manager and employee self service and process automation. The new model is bedding in well and as Senior HR Ops Manager you'll consolidate this progress and lead the next phase of its evolution.
- You'll lead the delivery of all people services and first line advisory to this unique and diverse organisation.
- Digitally enabled HR Services are at the forefront of our approach and innovation is encouraged - you'll deliver the next phase of our change programme.
- Managing and coaching a newly established but talented team, you'll guide and support them to be brilliant HR professionals.
- In a really collaborative and supportive environment you'll work closely with People Partners, Talent Acquisition, Systems and OD to ensure seamless service and support for employees and managers.
- Personal and professional development is encouraged, and you'll have exceptional opportunities to make an impact and grow your own career.