Macmillan Davies are looking to attract a HR Business Partner for a newly created role in Nottingham which offers genuine opportunity for growth.
We're recruiting on behalf of the UK operation of a leading global business operating in the FMCG space. The role will be to guide the small HR team of the successful and growing UK Business. Head Office is Nottingham with a hybrid approach to the working week.
About the role
Following a recent acquisition this role will form part of the leadership team and support the UK Managing Director in order to co-ordinate and lead the talent, recruitment, policy and process agenda, continually striving to make the workplace an environment where people thrive and leaders drive employee development. There will also be a direct line to the EMEA HR Director (based overseas).
Responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with the broader teams to drive all periodic initiatives: Talent and Performance, Reward and Benefits, Engagement, Recruitment and Resourcing
* Act as the lead in the UK for all employment relations issues, managing absence, performance, employee lifecycle
* Generating reports and easily transferable, meaningful data to quantify performance and skills
* Developing and implementing new processes to help the organisation offer a better workplace for staff
* Assisting with employee disciplinary process, working closely with the UK team and managers to ensure processes are sound and correct
* Review and improvement of new employee on-boarding
* Assessing and improving the current training and development agenda
* Overseeing and scheduling employee counselling and other services like wellbeing initiatives driving the company to be an employer of choice
* Managing recruiting and staffing where necessary, whilst working with the central compensation teams to ensure job sizing and value of roles is accomplished and measured
* Supporting on a variety of European HR initiatives
* Coaching and development of a small team
We're looking to attract a HR Business Partner who can bring with them experience gained in a highly commercially driven business environment where things are ever changing and there may often be ambiguity.
We're looking for somebody who can offer:
* Experience of managing HR projects including TUPE, Redundancy, Complex Employee Relations, Tribunal Defence, Settlement Agreements, Growth in headcount
* Significant understanding of current and changing legislation in UK employment law
* Experience of leading and managing complex and escalated casework
* Intermediate to Advanced IT skills with Excel usage
* Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting to others, with an ability to challenge view-points with an inclusive, relevant and confident manner
* Natural leadership skills to provide guidance and assistance to employees within the department as well as throughout the company
* Suitably qualified CIPD (or equivalent)
A blended week of 2/3 days in the office/home will be the norm.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + broader benefits