Fantastic opportunity to join PageGroup as a Global Talent Manager covering a maternity to start in July.
PageGroup is recognised as a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment; by our clients and candidates, employees, media partners, and more. A FTSE250, we employ over 7500 people and operate in 37 countries.
From day one, you'll hit the ground running as the Global Talent Manager for Leadership Development:
Global Leadership Academy
- Global strategy to ensure that the programmes are increasing capability and skills required for the future of work; and for each stage of a leader's career
- Programme management for each programme including measurement and impact on the business, e.g. post programme promotions
- Scoping of requirements and leading RFP for new leadership programmes
- Communications strategy for the Global Leadership Academy and the programmes within it
- Analytics of the results of each programme and the Academy as a whole
- Communicate and create buy-in with key stakeholders, ensuring that the programmes are promoted and supported
- Research and be up to date with all aspects of leadership development and incorporate where and when appropriate
- Global vendor management of external partners delivering the programmes
Global Coaching Service
- Global strategy to ensure the global digital coaching platform is being utilised and providing the high-quality product and services to participants
- Personal management of individual coaching assignments for the senior leadership team
- Communications strategy for participants, line managers and regional stakeholders
Global Coaching Culture
- Increase the coaching capabilities and skills of our leaders to contribute coaching culture where our leaders can be authentic and help people to grow, thrive and perform through effective conversations and honest feedback underpinned by trust
- Global strategy to build and promote a culture of coaching and the benefits to PageGroup
- Measure and report the benefits of coaching to the individual, team and PageGroup
Development of HR & Talent Development
- Josh Bersin Academy, including communications and reporting
- Working with Regional HR Directors and Talent Development Directors to organise the development for their teams with our global vendors
- Measurement and reporting of the benefits of the development completed
- Global vendor management
- Excellent written and oral English
- Three years minimum experience in leadership development and programme design in a regional or global capacity
- In-depth knowledge and experience of designing and delivering leadership development interventions that underpin behavioural and cultural change.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of talent management processes and interventions.
- Experience is relevant learning theories and how these translate into learning solutions including the effective use of learning technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of measurement frameworks for leadership and talent interventions
- Be creative and adaptable and can demonstrate where you have implemented innovative solutions.
- Coaching qualification preferable
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Hybrid working (2 days in office ideal but not essential)
Immediate start (July latest)