You are responsible for the creation and deployment of the portfolio of HR work within the Northern Europe business in support of sector/function goals and lead on EMEA regional initiative and projects where required.
You will actively support your business partners, shaping talent strategies, culture initiatives and critical change and transformation initiatives, mentoring the organisation leaders.
A leading brand in the global FMCG market.
Ensuring business intimacy:
- Create and deploy the HR strategy for the assigned businesses within a geography, aligned with the overall HR, & business strategies.
- Ensure integration of HR priorities into business plans.
- Evaluate appropriate business, financial, or other drivers across groups to inform HR solutions (e.g., assess effectiveness, identify gaps).
- Lead strategic HR work for the sector in the geography in support of business goals
- Develop trusted partnership/coaching relationship with leaders/teams that enhances their impact
Driving talent agenda and building organizational capability:
- Identify talent needs of the business via analytics, business acumen, and effective analysis of future capability requirements
- Develop/deploy talent strategies in partnership with business leadership to grow and advance effective, diverse talent pools and drive relevant talent planning; build on global and region-sector strategies to implement within country/cluster
- Support business leaders to drive talent agenda and achieve business results
- Partner with global-sector, region-sector, and local HR leaders to shape culture, employee engagement, talent agendas, and change initiatives as appropriate
- Partner across all parts of the HR model, to ensure coordinated solutions and flawless experiences for both HR and the business.
- Strong professional BUHR Leader experience at a manager/ strategic level in a matrix environment.
- Previous experience in an HR role in an FMCG organisation.
- Credo & Our Purpose: demonstrate and role model Credo behaviours
- Connect: collaborate extensively with diverse teams to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goals
- Shape: identify creative and innovative ideas; challenge the status quo
- Grow: effectively lead, develop, and accelerate others; role model exceptional people leadership
- Strategy leader: Create, shape, and apply meaningful strategies that meet long- and short-term goals
- Talent mindset: develop high performing, diverse, sustainable talent pools; expertise in talent management within commercial teams is essential
- Business mindset: integrate internal and external business drivers and financial insights to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Trusted partner: effectively coach, influence, and advise
- Integrator: look across groups and needs to identify/build end-to-end, holistic solutions; role model enterprise mindset
- Change advocate: drive strategic change to proactively meet evolving business needs and explore new business models
- Operational excellence: Continuously drive enhanced effectiveness and efficiency of HR solutions
- Analytics mindset: identify and use data to inform decision making
- Digital champion: identify, use, and role model the use of technology to meet needs
25 days holiday plus BH
BUPA health care
and much more!