Group HR Manager
- £48,000 - £50,000
- ASAP start
- City of London
I am working with a fantastic charity who are going through an exciting period of change and growth.
They are looking for an HR Manager to join them on the journey.
As the Group HR manager, you will have overall accountability for executing our people strategy and ensuring all HR functions and services run smoothly and efficiently.
You will serve as a consultant to the senior management team on human resource and OD-related issues, lead the HR team, and develop ways to improve our talent management services such as recruitment, learning, benefits, wellbeing programmes and more.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line manager (e.g., coaching, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Oversee recruitment, selection, and the onboarding process
- Manage and train the HR team
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reduce legal risks, and ensure regulatory compliance
- Work closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships, build trust, and increase productivity, engagement, and retention
- Identify learning needs for business units, and manage annual learning and development plan as needed
- Monitor various aspects of an employee's performance, analyse trends, and develop solutions, programmes, policies, and decision-making tools for the senior management
- Proven work experience as an HR manager
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field or CIPD qualification
- MA degree in Human Resources or OD - preferred
- Coaching qualification - preferred