Your new company
A well respected, public sector organisation who pride themselves on delivering wellbeing support across the region.
Your new role
You will be joining a well-established team who are working on a variety of projects and always striving to deliver the best service.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a HR Advisor who has the ambition to progress in their career and be a pivotal part of the people team and strategy.
You'll be working closely with the Head of HR as well as the senior leadership teams. You'll be providing a wide range of support while working in line with the organisation's values to equip, coach and mentor managers to help make great people decisions.
- Provide an advisory service for employees and line managers
- Manage ER cases and other needs such as TUPE and restructures where appropriate
- Work in collaboration with the HR and OR team to embed recent developments in areas such as wellbeing, EDI and hybrid working.
- Support recruiting managers to ensure their needs are met
- Take a lead on key projects within the People Strategy
- Development and review of policies, procedure and best practice
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification
- Passionate about providing brilliant customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience working at an Advisory level
- Strong working knowledge of legislative, policy and professional issues
What you'll get in return
- Working hours - 37 per week
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- Wellbeing support
- Gym membership
- Private Healthcare
- Access and support for your professional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.