HR and Finance Administrator
DVV Media International is the UK-based subsidiary of DVV Media GmbH, specialising in media services & business solutions across a variety of B2B markets with dedicated websites, publications, events & webinars. Its brands include Railway Gazette, Commercial Motor, Personnel Today, Employee Benefits, Flight Global and Heavy Lift.
About the job
The main scope of this role is to provide support in all areas of HR and Finance.
Hours: Part time, approx. 25 hours per week (Work pattern to be agreed with successful candidate)
The role will be split across the finance and HR function, with specific days for each function. Exact split may vary across the year.
- Updating Sage 200 for the following;
- Publishers licencing invoices
- Marketforce invoices and revenue
- Transport News subscription revenue
- Events delegate invoices from the Evessio system
- Advertising revenue from Freshworks CRM and emailing the sales invoices to customers
- Administration support to the HR Manager. To include;
- Advising colleagues on company policy
- Being a first port of call for basic HR queries
- Maintaining up-to-date, accessible and accurate HR records
- Assisting HR Manager with the new starter process
- Letters for promotions or changes to roles
- Monitoring mandatory employee training completion
- Other ad hoc duties
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach and attitude to work
- Self-motivated and able to work successfully without close supervision
- Ability to learn quickly
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays (Pro-rated for part time hours)
- Generous benefits including enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity leave
- Wellbeing – Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme, Mental Health First Aiders, family friendly policies, eye test vouchers
- Company pension/Life Insurance
- Season ticket loan
DVV Media is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age as we seek to recruit the very best. If you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For further details please contact:
Michelle Hill, HR Manager
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please note that we will not accept unsolicited CVs sent to the business, nor will we accept any associated terms of business.