A superb opportunity is available within a Financial Services business based in Central London. The business is looking for a dynamic and experienced recruiter who will be responsible for hiring Corporate Functions/Infrastructure roles across the EMEA region.
You will be working at one of the most recognisable brands in the Financial Services / Private Equity space and will work as part of a TA team of 8 in London, who are in turn part of a larger global TA team. This is a 360 degree role requiring the successful candidate to be able to work closely with the business on their hiring needs then go out and source this either themselves or via recruitment partners, secure hires, offer management and aftercare throughout the onboarding process.
This is a quality over quantity role and recruitment processes for this business are high touch requiring candidates with a customer centric approach. Offers can be quite complex and it is essential that candidates interested in this position have dealt with complex offers previously.
Qualifications & experience needed:
- Solid and proven experience in recruiting; within a financial services environment
- Inhouse recruitment experience would be ideal, search considered
- Proven experience managing senior candidates and leading/structuring complex offer negotiations
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all constituents - candidates, search firms and senior business /HR leaders in EMEA and New York
- Ability to work with ambiguity and change
- Undergraduate degree