A brilliant HRBP role is available within a large, retail bank. The role is to provide top class HR support, guidance and influence to a busy client group. This will include delivering the people agenda for specific business functions UK, partnering and supporting the teams to ensure engagement with this agenda. It will also manage change and BAU activity within the allocated business areas, working with stakeholders and providing on-going support to Senior Business Partners.
We are looking for a candidate that is passionate, driven, commercially minded and strong operationally. This person must have worked with volume before, large client groups and within a global matrix operating model.
The role can offer a fantastic chance to work at a truly global company with a great culture.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Functional management of HR and related processes
- Previous experience in a large, matrix business
- Ability to build and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to convey complex subject matter in a simple, engaging way
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to deliver a high workload in a pressurised environment
- Strong People Management skills
- Membership or affiliation to HR related professional bodies or groups
- CIPD membership or equivalent qualification or is actively working towards this qualification
- Good working knowledge of professional standards and codes