Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting on behalf of our Client for a Senior Technology Recruiter on a Full Time Permanent basis. Our Client are a well known, leading Engineering and Infrastructure services company. This is a remote working opportunity however occasional travel into their Birmingham office will be required. The main purpose of the role will be to manage the end to end recruitment process for mid to senior level roles within the business, engaging with hiring managers, candidates and suppliers. Types of roles you will be recruiting for are as follows: Project Managers, Sustainability professionals, Transport Planners & Carbon specialists.
Talent and Resource Planning
- Understand the business pipeline, potential mobilisations, organisation expectations, turnover modelling and skill shortages, working closely with the business, the Recruitment Manager and Divisional Talent Manager.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver the annual resource plan per Division / Function.
- Map the external market to target potential candidates.
- Proactively contact passive candidates to introduce and sell the company to them.
- Actively manage external talent pools to generate a supply of 'warm' candidates for key roles.
- Ensure that candidates in the talent pool remain engaged in current or future career opportunities with Amey.
- Manage agreed proactive high volume recruitment campaigns.
- Create attraction based job adverts.
- Work with the talent team to consider internal candidates for key roles.
- Actively promote the employee referral scheme.
- Build and maintain sound relationships with external recruitment partners and related third parties.
Candidate and Manager experience
- Fully manage the end to end recruitment process for mid to senior level roles.
- Create an engaging first impression and seamless recruitment experience for managers and candidates.
- Take a full brief with the hiring manager at start of process.
- Improve CV review times.
- Provide a shortlist of 5 screened CVs per vacancy against agreed criteria.
- Provide and facilitate real time candidate feedback at each stage.
- Manage the offer process.
- Keep in contact with successful candidates during their notice period.
- Follow up on new hires to assess their satisfaction with the recruitment process.
- Ensure a smooth transition from recruitment process into the new starter process and remain a key contact for new employees during their first few weeks.
- Maintain appropriate metrics on recruitment and report management information on recruitment activity and costs to key stakeholders.
- Ensure that recruitment is carried out in accordance with best practice principles and in the most timely and cost-effective way.
This role comes with a starting salary of £45,000 per annum. If you are interested then please apply today or contact Tom for some more information.