We have a current opportunity for a Resource Manager on a permanent basis within a specialist management consutlancy. The position will be based in London, on a hybrid working week with 2 days in the office.
- Act as an objective and trusted advisor to the practice, by understanding resourcing requirements and the wider needs of the business, in order to facilitate effective decision making.
- Take part in company scheduling meetings and decisions, ensuring an effective and efficient scheduling process.
- Lead on the scheduling process for all European offices.
- Reconcile competing resource needs; setting out solutions on how any challenges should be best dealt with and effectively communicating these.
- Challenge requests and resolve potential resource escalations.
- Oversee analysis of business forecasting e.g. chargeable hours, utilisation, and proactively drive resourcing decisions and positive behaviours.
- Produce and analyse MI to monitor business performance and offer recommendations in order to increase utilisation and business performance.
- Assist the People team in coordination of the Consultant and Analyst Career Development Review.
- Track record in resource management ideally within professional services but other relevant industry backgrounds considered
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience of building RM processes and reports
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of implementing RM software and advantage