This position will be responsible for building and implementing the Future Talent Programme for this well known business.
This business is a household name which can offer exceptional career opportunities.
The position of Future Talent Programmes Manager will involve:
- Designing and implementing all Future Talent programmes
- Working with senior stakeholders to ensure programmes are fit for purpose
- Working closely with the wider HR team
- Being the first point of contact for Future Talent enquiries
- Representing the business at industry events
The ideal candidate for the position of Future Talent Programmes Manager will:
- Be experienced in designing and implementing Future Talent programmes
- Have a full understanding of the Future Talent market
- Have thorough knowledge of the apprenticeship levy
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Be an exceptional communicator at all levels
- Be a confident presenter
£58,000 - £60,000 + Comprehensive Package + Hybrid Working