Your new company
Working for one of the Big 4's, you will be immersed in a forever changing and evolving workplace. This role is client facing and you will be responsible for delivering key pieces of work, consulting on improvements for organisation's talent and culture.
Your new role
- Collaborate with the Talent Management capability lead and working group to continuously evolve propositions
- Help build presence as a thought leader in the Talent space, including identifying topics for future blog posts and/or white papers and helping facilitate interactive round tables
- Build up the Talent capability of our team through lunch & learns, knowledge sharing, bite-sized learning videos, etc.
- Leverage your Talent Management expertise and network to generate new client opportunities
- Manage large programmes and a team of consultants Build and manage relationships with clients on a daily basis and establish trust through deep expertise and commitment to quality Identify opportunities to maximise the value we are delivering to our clients Be a career coach for up to 4 consultants helping them to develop and progress their careers
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience developing skills frameworks at a functional and organisational level
- Experience of consulting, ideally big 4 Knowledge of leading practice around monitoring and measuring the impact of talent interventions
- Knowledge of Talent Management Systems and Talent technology, including technologies that can enable a skills marketplace
- Understanding of the concept of a skills-based organisation - its benefits and the implications of setting one up across all people processes Understanding of how learning, talent, and culture work together to drive strong organisational performance
- Experience of leading a team of talent/culture professionals
- What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.