Head of People Support - up to £51,000 + Benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national organisation as Head of People Support. This is a brand new role reporting into the HRD and managing a team responsible for all elements of transactional HR, Employee Relations and onboarding as well as systems, data and MI.
The role will see you
- Leading the team to deliver a high quality and efficient service to the business in all areas of the employee lifecycle
- Ensuring the production of accurate data and MI to allow for analysis and decision making
- Building first class stakeholder relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Continually improving people processes to ensure maximum efficiency and engagement
- Ensuring that all ER advice is robust and legally sound, being the point of escalation and managing some of the more complex cases.
- Working as part of a project team to scope, source and deliver a new HRIS system
To be a success in this role you will have proven experience of leading a process driven, generalist HR team in a geographically dispersed business. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels. You will have a track record of producing and analysing data to identify areas of improvement and make business decisions.
The role will be home based with regular travel to offices in London and Birmingham
Salary - up to £51000 + benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However, should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH306).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable