This role will play a lead and critical role in attracting high quality and diverse talent across Continental Europe below Director level, and managing the recruitment process end to end, working closely with internal stakeholders, and in some instances supporting other team members on more senior or specialist pieces of activity.
An global Consultancy firm with 1400 employees.
- Establish, build, and maintain a talent pipeline across Continental Europe for hiring needs below Director level
- Create attraction ideology and manage campaign hiring in addition to general vacancy management;
- Lead on social media, creating a passive candidate following against our recruiting priorities;
- Foster D&I branding opportunities to support the candidate pipeline;
- Act as an ambassador and first point of contact for candidates, representing the business and opportunities with the firm proactively, accurately, and effectively; building and nurturing trusted and lasting relationships with individuals for relevant opportunities both in the immediate and longer term;
- Be thoughtful, creative, and innovative in using traditional and non-traditional direct candidate identification, attraction, and assessment methods, promoting a sourcing improvement ethos for our hiring needs;
- Undertake and build candidate and competitor research, including target companies, candidate ID and skills qualification against need;
- Co-ordinate a programme approach for key recruiting needs across Europe below Director.
- Maintain regular and high touch contact with candidates with great care, ensuring effective levels of engagement and management of expectations as appropriate;
- Help develop and maintain effective assessment methods; interview logistics and briefings, administering tasks, briefing assessors and collecting feedback;
- Manage candidate information, including CVs and feedback, in line with GDPR. Gather and share market data on candidates and competitors as appropriate;
- Manage the offer and onboarding process for hired candidates including collecting references and designing individual on-boarding plans;
- Offer solutions and drive progress in streamlining and innovating our recruitment methods and processes.
- Partner closely with the business to build and maintain a deep and up-to-the-minute understanding of the needs of client facing teams and business services teams, to better inform the firm's recruitment strategy;
- Develop and bring to bear a finely tuned understanding of the business's culture and values, to identify and attract top talent that will flourish in the role and environment on offer;
- Play an active role in strategic recruitment initiatives including employer branding, enhanced assessment methods and the firm's drive for inclusion and diversity;
- Working as part of a regional and global people team; sharing knowledge and contributing to wider people-based initiatives;
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis using our ATS, as required.
*Experience of working in a professional services, partnership or financial services environment as a recruiter across Europe
*An experienced and highly professional recruiter, with recruitment experience gained either within executive search and or in-house;
*Recruitment research experience, using search techniques to build market maps, head-hunt and talent track prospective talent;
*Proven experience in building trusted relationships with clients/hiring managers, ideally within complex, and multi-faceted organisation(s).
*An appreciation for and the ability to identify and convert first-rate talent;
*A confident and articulate interviewer, with a considered approach, sound judgement and a strong working knowledge of candidate assessment and on-line testing;
*Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively;
*A fluent, accurate and effective communicator, verbally and in writing;
*Impeccable candidate management skills, with the tenacity to drive processes and with close attention to detail;
*Highly organised with the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team.
*A strong client-service attitude and can-do approach;
*Ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality; able to deal with conflicting and changing priorities with ease;
*Experience of working at pace, in an environment which values a high level of confidentiality and discretion;
*Fluency in written and spoken English.
Salary circa £100,000 + bonus
2 or 3 days in the office - central London