HR Administrator Required
You support the HR team in delivering a succinct, professional HR administrative service to the business. This role will take responsibility for the operational aspects of the employment lifecycle.
You main responsibilities will include
- Manage the new starter process; from offer stage through to probation completion (includes producing offer letters, employment contracts and managing the background checking process via a third-party provider).
- Organise and contribute to induction activities including scheduling events and sending out joining instructions where required.
- Produce employee contract change letters, liaise with managers as appropriate and undertake any follow up activities including updating the HR systems.
- Manage the leaver process including responding to resignation letters, liaising with payroll and booking exit interviews.
- Maintain the HR system with starters, leavers, changes, background checks and holiday entitlements.
- Ensure that all HR files including employee files, are set up, maintained and closed/archived in line with GDPR.
- Maintain (and produce where necessary) HR Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for all HR administrative duties.
- Ensure all monthly payroll amendments are recorded in a timely manner and in line with the payroll schedule and appropriately approved documentary evidence exists for every amendment 1
- Manage your own email inbox, the HR inbox and Job's inbox. Responding to general enquiries and escalating issues when required
- Assist with information requests, updating and assisting colleague access both the HR management system and learning management system
What you need
- Previous experience of HR administration within a SME environment
- Previous experience of maintaining electronic records in line with GDPR
- Writing emails, letters, preparing employment contracts, and taking minutes
- Managing personal and group email inboxes and responding to basic HR enquiries
- Strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft products; Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Basic knowledge of right to work checks and the DBS service
- Ability to take video and phone calls from all areas of the business and provide general HR information in a timely manner
- A positive attitude with a strong desire to see the organisation succeed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.