As HR Business Partner, you will provide comprehensive, commercial HR support across all brands for corporate employees, to accelerate the delivery of strategic projects and priorities within the UK & Ireland, in line with business objectives.
My client is a cosmetics business with a global presence
- Diagnose business needs and, through partnership with the senior business leaders, support and drive the performance of the business through an in-depth understanding of the brands and people.
- Be a strong operational partner who fully understands all aspects of their client group.
- Provide tangible, credible advice to key stakeholders, ensuring the cascade of best practice and compliance with Company processes
- Support and lead the process mapping current HR/business processes to determine key improvements, efficiencies and business benefits.
- Working in partnership with L&D and the Talent and Leadership teams to devise and deliver HR workshops to up skill corporate branded teams/corporate field teams.
- Working in partnership with the Talent team support and define recruitment activities to ensure the quality of hires are building our teams in terms of sales, marketing, digital and commercial capabilities; ensuring teams are recruiting for the future as well as the now.
- Support and own the delivery of change programmes, including re-organisation and re-alignment, in line with business strategy.
- Support/oversee/lead transformation, restructuring or change projects as needed.
- Demonstrable experience business partnering in a fast paced, commercial environment
- Experience providing generalist operational and strategic advice to senior stakeholders in a global corporate environment
- Experience working at pace, and owning all elements of the employee life cycle
- Providing HR support in a retail environment would be advantageous
Salary of up to £60,000
Bonus potential up to 15%
Private Medical Insurance, 50% discount, Pension Employer Contributions, and salary sacrifice benefits