Executive Researcher Job - Immediate start - Leading Tech Company!
Oakleaf are working with a prestigious and leading Tech company who are looking for an experienced Eeceutive researcher to join their team.
You will join the EMEA Corporate Recruiting team which supports all corporate functions across the region (25+ countries). Reporting to the Head of Sourcing the position is responsible for identifying and engaging world-class candidates for the business across EMEA. You will craft effective sourcing strategies, build positive relationships with potential candidates, providing high levels of customer service and securing talent in a growing and competitive market.
The role is for an initial 6 months, paying between £300-£500per day based on experience. This role can be fully remote or gointo the London office on a hybrid model.
Key Qualifications - Executive Researcher Job - Immediate start - Leading Tech Company!
- Experience of research and candidate generation within an executive search firm
or in-house recruitment function desirable
- Experience of multiple sourcing channels, including CV database mining, Boolean
search techniques, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media platforms, referral
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRMs is beneficial. In depth
experience utilizing Recruiting tools including LinkedIn Recruiter and LinkedIn
- Working within a complex, multi-national organisation is a benefit and multiple
country search experience is advantageous
- Customer focus - driven to deliver above and beyond expectations of internal
partners (Recruiters and the business). The ideal candidate will have superb
- Business insight - a desire to understand the many facets of Apple's business and
utilise appropriate sourcing strategies for each area
- Ability to form relationships and work as part of a team - to be guardian of the
candidate experience; building appropriate rapport with candidates and internal
- Problem solving - able to bring creative solutions to challenging search
- Influencing - experience influencing senior decision makers based on insights and
JOB SPECIFICATION - Executive Researcher Job - Immediate start - Leading Tech Company!
- Prioritisation - able to prioritise amongst multiple projects and coordinate
workload within a fast paced environment
- Drive for results - driven to deliver top quality results within a sometimes
ambiguous and evolving environment
- Attention to detail - ability to sift large amounts of information, quickly identify
salient points, and provide relevant insights
If you feel that this Executive Researcher Job - Immediate start - Leading Tech Company! Please apply now!