You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of compensation management and the data, processes, and systems for the same, including salary review, performance review, bonus programs, long-term incentive programs, salary and skill/job level benchmarking for employees in 30+ locations globally.
A sports data business with global presence in over 30 countries worldwide.
- Supervise the management of HRIS systems and platforms, including Oracle and ADP
- Driving strategy and implementing efficient business solutions in the areas of both reward and HRIS
- Team management of 7
- Partner with HR on key initiratives related to total reward and HR data
- Taking full accountability for reward and HR data related issues
- Experience overseeing or supporting a global total reward function (US, APAC, EMEA, LATAM)
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation program administration, including up-to-date knowledge of external reward trends and developments
- Experience managing a team of five or more direct reports
- Experience interfacing with employees at all levels of an organisation, from entry level to executives and directors
Exposure to global stakeholders and working in a global business
Competitive salary, plus a 20% bonus