Payroll Advisor (Part time)- Competitive salary- 12-month FTC
Offices in London- Remote working
My client, a well-established retail company in the UK, are in need of a part time Payroll Advisor who can assist the current team in day-to-day payroll duties while easing the workload on the rest of the team. The candidate will have a variety of duties such as supporting the current team in preparing and submitting data before specific deadlines They would also need to make sure the monthly payroll is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must have:
* Strong UK payroll experience
* The ability to work to tight deadlines for the multiple responsibilities they have
* Experience of working for in-house, as well as outsourced payrolls
* The ability to operate in a fast and dynamic environment
* An ability to work in a team with members at all levels
If you are a payroll professional who would prefer to work part-time while being a vital member to a team, apply now!