Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a High Growth, Global Marketing Business to secure a new HR Advisor to join their HR Team.
The HR Advisor is responsible for providing advice to managers and employees, producing, and maintaining best practice policies and procedures and supporting the Head of HR, Europe in ensuring that you create the right people infrastructures and environment to support the business. It's a very operational role that will require a person that is flexible and able to operate in a generalist capacity.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the global market leaders in marketing services. It's an incredibly exciting time for the business, having recently won several significant new business contracts, they are growing tremendously, and you could be a part of it!
* Overall responsibility for the day-to-day HR operations across UK, Netherlands, Ireland, Russia and EMEA offices.
* Manage the full onboarding and offboarding processes.
* Support and advise managers on terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures including absence management, flexible working, maternity, recruitment, grievance and disciplinary.
* To oversee and coordinate the day to day running of the recruitment process with our chosen agency as well as managing publishing of ads on LinkedIn and internally on the Hive.
* To work with the Head of HR to develop policies and procedures in line with legislation, terms and conditions and best practice.
* Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics.
* Advise managers on people development and assist in the creation of employee personal learning & development plans
* Coordinate the annual Graduate Scheme
* Contributing to continuous improvement of HR systems and practices.
* To undertake any allocated or ad hoc HR projects that are set out in the EMEA HR objectives for the year
* To be jointly responsible for providing the payroll data and ensure the right treatment of the employment benefits such as health insurance coverage, pension scheme etc.
* Demonstrable HR advisory experience.
* Strong Generalist background.
* European experience (desirable)
* Advanced MS Office skills especially within Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
* Knowledge of health and safety within an office environment.
* CIPD qualified.
* Knowledge of the Netherlands labour law is a plus