My client, a large international fintech business, are looking for an executive researcher and executive recruiter to join their established team. You will be working closely with a small team of Executive Recruitment Partners in shaping the future of our Executive and Senior Leadership search strategy. As an Executive Researcher your role is to attract, find and assess external and internal talent for leadership roles and support building pipelines and talent pools for key functional business areas.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Leverage all search channels to find and secure great people to join the company in key leadership roles.
- Deliver and develop initiatives to source external talent for short, medium and long term hiring goals.
- Ongoing research and networking to source top performers from talent pools across their core markets
- You will work across all areas of the business globally so an understanding of the financial services market would be beneficial
- Experience and expertise in screening, interviewing, and assessing executive level talent within either a search firm or as part of a direct souring team.
- You will need to have experience of multiple sourcing channels, including database mining, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media platforms, referral generation, etc
- Knowledge of CRMs and/or other similar databases/data tools and applicant Tracking Systems.
- You'll be adaptable and be customer service driven and confident working with senior candidates, stakeholders on multiple projects.