Executive Researcher - Immediate start - Leading Tech Company!
Oakleaf are working with a prestigious and leading Tech company who are looking for an experienced Executive researcher to join their team. You will join the EMEA Corporate Recruiting team which supports all corporate functions across the region (25+ countries). Reporting to the Head of Sourcing the position is responsible for identifying and engaging world-class candidates for the business across EMEA. You will craft effective sourcing strategies, build positive relationships with potential candidates, providing high levels of customer service and securing talent in a growing and competitive market.
The role is for an initial 6 months, paying between GBP300-GBP500per day based on experience. This role can be fully remote or go into the London office on a hybrid model.
- Experience of research and candidate generation within an executive search firm or in-house recruitment function desirable
- Experience of multiple sourcing channels, including CV database mining, Boolean search techniques, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media platforms, referral generation
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRMs is beneficial. In depth experience utilizing Recruiting tools including LinkedIn Recruiter and LinkedIn Talent Insights.
- Working within a complex, multi-national organisation is a benefit and multiple country search experience is advantageous
- Customer focus - driven to deliver above and beyond expectations of internal partners (Recruiters and the business). The ideal candidate will have superb communication skills.
- Business insight - a desire to understand the many facets of Apple's business and utilise appropriate sourcing strategies for each area
- Ability to form relationships and work as part of a team - to be guardian of the candidate experience; building appropriate rapport with candidates and internal partners alike.
- Problem solving - able to bring creative solutions to challenging search assignments
- Influencing - experience influencing senior decision makers based on insights and data