An SME NGO organisation is looking for a Head of HR to cover a maternity leave. This role will act in a standalone capacity, responsible for the organisations HR function. The role is based in London, with very flexible office arrangements.
Join an international non-governmental organisation, with a headcount of 20 individuals.
Working together for human rights, peace, and justice
An interim Head of HR with priorities including:
- A generalist role, managing the full employee life cycle
- Manage a recruitment drive for 2-4 senior positions, supporting managers with this
- Support the CEO with projects, including reviewing pay structures, attraction methods, and improving equality diversity and inclusion.
- Payroll is outsourced.
- Maintenance of the staff handbook, HR policies and procedures
- Deliver workshops, training and away days
- Manage the induction programme for new staff
- Support employees with personal development needs
- Advise, coach and educate managers on correct processes and practices
A Head of HR who:
- Is confident in their HR expertise and working in a standalone capacity
- Is Open minded
- Has experience of working in a not-for-profit or NGO organisation
- Has SME experience
A Head of HR 1 year maternity cover
25 days annual leave
10% employer pension contribution
Office requirements flexible: 1-2 days a week in the office, or every other week
35 hour week - flexible on working hours
Available to start in June
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive working environment that values diversity and equal opportunities. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.