We are working on one of those rare to find roles in learning & development! This role is reporting into the Head of Professional Development for the Partner population.
This is a truly global, top-tier consulting firm that are renowned for, and truly live by people development and opportunity.
This is a unique opportunity for a L&D professional looking to step into work on the Partner Development. You will help the Head of Partner Development on the performance review cycle and also own some of your own projects.
They are continuing to grow and have around 100 partners currently in the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Professional Development on the Partner review process and ensuring that all information is captured accurately.
- Implementing, supporting and embedding all aspects of the partner development programme.
- Events management
- Data management, analytics and reporting
- High level of confidentiality and stakeholder engagement
- Other projects and work as required
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ideally you will have knowledge/background in L&D or Professional Development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly ambitious environment
- Professional at all times
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.