An exciting L&D opportunity is now available at a niche Financial Services provider. They are looking for an L&D Manager (called something slightly different at this firm but I can't say what as it'll give the game away).
The L&D Manager does not provide internal learning for this company but it provides technical training for the companies that it works with. So this is a role with a unique difference in that whilst working for one company you get access to a number of different businesses and ways of working simultaneously.
We are looking for an experienced technical L&D manager, ideally that is from a Financial Services or Professional Services background who is looking for a different type of challenge.
- Strong L&D experience from an HR environment, with the ability to develop and deliver against a strategy
- Experience of shaping large scale transformational L&D proposals
- Worked in a digital learning environment
- Proven experience of developing positive working relationships
- Worked on both traditional and modern training methods (e.g. gamification, mobile learning, online learning, on the job training, coaching and workshops)
- Budget responsibility including familiarity with analytics and MI
- Proven track record of knowing what it takes to provide a consistently first class customer service internally and/or externally
- Demonstrable evidence of interpreting and manipulating data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract and clearly articulate key points
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a confident and articulate presenter to audiences, exercising appropriate discretion in dealing with people from different companies
- Ability to build effective working relationships (internal and external), establishing credibility amongst wide and demanding client groups
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistences of inaccuracies in data entry or data output
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiation and influence other, being flexible in approach
- A self starter being able to organise self including scheduling, prioritisation and time management skills, completing tasks to tight deadlines
- Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude
- Comfortable taking ownership for work, identifying the need for action (using initiative) whilst working effectively as a team
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, track record of maintaining calm in demanding circumstances, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions. / priorities