Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large Professional Services firm looking to recruit an Executive Compensation Analyst. This is a permanent position.
This role will sit in the consulting side of the business, working with clients to provide advise on a variety pf Reward matters including Remuneration Committee strategy and Executive Pay.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Designing executive pay strategies - linking pay to corporate performance.
- Executive and non-executive director pay benchmarking.
- Advising on performance measures for incentive plans and modelling performance outcomes.
- Corporate governance consulting.
- Investor relations consulting, including liaison with institutional investors.
- Preparation of remuneration committee papers, and reviewing and drafting of remuneration committee reports.
- Developing strong day to day relationships with your clients, who will call upon your deep technical expertise to help them develop appropriate, effective executive remuneration strategies
In order to be considered for this position:
- Proven experience in the area of executive compensation, including experience of playing a leading role in serving blue-chip companies
- Deep technical skills on executive remuneration issues
- Experience in winning, developing and maintaining client relationships, ideally within a consulting environment
- A professional and pro-active approach, to deliver client service that meets Deloitte's exceptional standards
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.