Learning & Development interim contract - West Yorkshire
Your new company
A specialist global manufacturing business are recruiting for an interim Learning and Development Project Specialist to support their Talent and OD strategy.
Your new role
The company has grown significantly through acquisition over the recent few years and so they're looking for an Interim L&D Specialist to take on some business critical projects. The initial project it to design and deliver an onboarding solution that will help to drive new starter engagement and capability, and increase the employee experience across their international sites within the Customer Service function. So it is about building and creating the improved Onboarding and Induction content, and hosting/rolling out using their LMS system across the region. The second project is an LMS Migration - there is disparity across the different businesses as to the L&D systems and processes used, and they want all systems migrating onto SuccessFactors. It is expected that the initial term should be between 6-12 months but they're open to that changing and evolving as the projects get underway, as there is lots to do!
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD or other L&D qualification/experience in a similar role
- Experience in developing Learning and Development solutions from start to finish (ideally induction), working to strict deadlines, with accountability for the finished product
- Experience in the full learning lifecycle elements of designing through to facilitating, and evaluating impact
- Experience in Project Management and leveraging business acumen
- Understand Employee Experience journey tied to induction
- Stakeholder management and engagement
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Great pay and competitive benefits. Free car parking on site. Likelihood of extension and further work within the Talent and Organisational Development team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.