Oakleaf are working with an established Financial Services client in their search for an HR Advisor to join the collaborative and supportive HR team initially on a 12 Month FTC with the potential to extend. This role will be incredibly varied providing HR expertise to the business on the entire employee lifecycle including taking ownership of performance management.
- Build consultative relationships with stakeholders and become a subject matter advisor to all front-line managers
- Manage end to end Employee Relations including investigations, grievances, disciplinaries, flexible working, short- and long-term absence, probation extensions and Performance Programmes
- Review and update all HR policies and procedures to ensure they are in line with current legislation
- Ownership of relocation and immigration processes including visa applications
- Produce HR metrics and MI reports to use them to drive improvements across the business
- Support the delivery of annual HR processes such as compensation & performance reviews.
- Support with ad hoc HR projects
- Solid HR Generalist experience preferably in Financial Services
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law to be a subject matter expert to the business
- Confident and effective communication style
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload in a varied environment
Hybrid Working Available.