HR Manager - £40-50k - Leeds
Hays HR are currently recruiting for HR Manager to work for a company in Leeds. The successful candidate will support the business to deliver people related processes and strategy across the company. Along with the HR Team you will drive continuous improvement and work towards the overall success of the business.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Proactively Partner with Managers and Directors across the business by offering HR solutions.
- Work with Directors to promote and further develop the HR people plan in line with company strategy and objectives.
- Work with key stakeholders of the business to ensure managers gain the right level of HR support.
- Work towards the development of a HR shared service inclusive of training & development and the centralisation of recruitment and onboarding.
- Develop and own talent/succession plans across the business to ensure future growth and bridge any gaps.
- Coach and develop current HR team to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Monitor complex ER cases and work closely with the ER law partners.
- Coach, Mentor and train, Managers and Senior leaders on Core HR process to ensure risk mitigation, compliance and exposure.
- Promote and manage the annual end of year appraisal and mid year reviews
- Consult and update on any changes of legislation including reviewing company policy and procedure.
- Supporting with TUPE Transfers
Applicants must have:
- Proven experience of providing a range of Generalist HR support including performance management and case management.
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation.
- Proven experience of managing and developing a team.
- Able to cope well under pressure.
- Able to work to tight timeframes.
- Strong communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven experience of developing and streamlining processes & identifying areas for process improvement.
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships.
- CIPD qualification or working towards
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.