Were seeking 2 fixed term contracts for part time HR Advisor to work in a busy HR People Services team
We have 2 great Part time HR Advisor opportunities to join a busy HR and People Services Team in Poole, Dorset.
We have to fixed term contracts for HR Advisors to start asap in the summer.
1) Maternity Contract - 28 hours per week until 31st August 2023
2) Paternity Contract - 32 hours per week until 30th December 2022
As a HR Advisor/ People Adviser, you will be tasked with focus on the following areas:
- Providing coaching support, guidance, and employee relations solutions to to managers who are based across the UK
- Be an expert, operating alongside senior leaders to ensure ER casework is managed effectively and efficiently.
- Manage a varied mix of disciplinary, grievance, capability, and absence cases; ensuring advice is in line with organisational policies and procedures as well as a range of HR projects.
- The ability to develop and maintaining collaborative and productive relationships with a wide variety of individuals, staff and volunteers, and teams.
Were seeking experienced HR Advisors who have a background of providing effective advise, support and guidance to managers on a range of employee relations cases
To be considered as the People Adviser you will need:
- To be tenacious and confident in your HR and legal knowledge
- Be resilient and be able to hold your own in challenging conversations.
- Have experience of managing change activities and restructures.
- Hold a minimum of level 5 CIPD with experience
- Experience in reward practice, including job evaluation systems.
As a People Adviser you will have a sound understanding and a proven track record of the practical application of policies and procedures. Previous experience of reviewing and updating internal policies in line with external changes in employment legislation will be crucial to this role. If you have the ability to organise your own time and workload to ensure advice is prioritised then this could be the role for you.
£31,598 - £37,174 pro-rata(dependent on experience)
- Flexible working
- 26 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme (contributions of up to 16% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Health and dental cashplan
- Roles are based in Poole but offer a flexible working/hybrid approach with home working.
Applications to Hays before the 8th of June and further process by 12th June
Interviews 20th / 21st June.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.