A super international company, with a footprint in Europe, America and Asia-Pac are looking for an experienced HRBP for a 12 month maternity cover position.
The business & culture is very collaborative and dynamic with little hierarchy.
The role itself -
As an HR business partner, you will partner with several teams and their team leads to develop the People aspects of their businesses. You'll also work closely with the wider People team to challenge and improve existing processes and to deliver business-critical HR projects.
- Working closely with the People lead and team to develop and deliver the People plan in line with business priorities and values
- Partnering with your UK and overseas client teams; acting as a change agent, providing expert advice and excellent client service on all aspects of HR practice
- Coaching and building the capability of line managers to anticipate and pre-empt issues, including facilitating the delivery of effective feedback and performance management
- Leading and supporting programmes that enhance ability to retain and develop its highly skilled team
- Supporting the development of the People team, including training, coaching and
If you are available, or soon to be, and are interested in working for a growing, fascinating, collaborative business - pls dont hesitate to reply.
Ideally we are looking at a July start. Working from home is available, as is hybrid working.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.