A leading law firm are looking for a HR & Operations Assistant to join their close-knit HR team. This role will report into both the HR Manager and Marketing & Operations Director. The candidate will be expected to provide HR administrative support to Partners and employees within the Firm and administrative support to the Marketing and Operations Director in the day to day running of the office.
- Manage all HR systems accurately - likely involvement in supporting the implementation and management of new HR system.
- Support in management of employee benefits and pension scheme.
- Support wider HR team with a hoc projects.
- Absence management, managing new joiner and leaver admin.
- Act as a point of contact for all HR queries.
- Providing assistance with the appraisal and bi-monthly 121 process - organising meetings, prompting feedback and monitoring completion of review meetings and appraisal forms.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Act as point of contact with external recruiters on new hires.
- Support interview scheduling and carry out onboarding for candidates.
- Mange front of house and client and internal meetings.
- Ensure fee earner capacity trackers are kept up to date.
As HR & Operations Assistant, you will possess:
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build connections quickly.
- Experience working with HRIS system is desirable.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
If this HR & Operations Assistant role is of interest, please apply directly.