HR Business Partner -18 month contract, great opportunity!
Your new company
You will be working for global business with varied portfolios and therapy areas, allowing them to offer wide ranging support to their customer base. This is an exciting role looking after a commercial client group, you will be partnering with management to lead both strategic, operational and behavioural changes that transform the business and culture. You will be a trusted advisor to business leaders, connecting & integrating insights into critical people strategies, and holding others accountable for delivering on these. If you are an HR professional who enjoys coaching & enabling leaders to consistently embody the culture needed & improve the effectiveness of leadership teams, whilst also enhancing manager effectiveness & capability, than this is the role for you!
Your new role
- Provide HR expertise to support the delivery of the strategy i.e. talent management, succession planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, reward and recognition.
- Provides advice, education and coaching on employee relation issues to ensure compliance with values and legal requirements; manages, investigates and provides a consultative service on all disciplinary matters.
- Drive the understanding and application of a consistent and fair performance management process across the business; ensures consistency in the rating of performance and values and behaviours through guidance/coaching/measurement clarity.
- Work with the Heads of Functions to establish processes to monitor, analyse and proactively influence employee KPI measures in order to identify and deliver actions (retention, turnover, sickness absence).
- Work in partnership to maximise business and individual performance by implementing best practise HR solutions that meet current and future needs.
- Work with the Heads of Function and Line Managers to proactively plan recruitment in relation to manpower needs; designs and develops the most cost effective recruitment and selection solutions for the management population.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate that you have robust generalist experience at a Business Partner level with a diverse group. You will have experience coaching for performance ability, a practical operator with a strong commercial understanding. You will be a energised dynamic individual who enjoys getting stuck in. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to balance the operational needs of the business whilst maintaining the longer-term strategic focus. Experience using Workday is highly advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This role includes fantastic benefits; 25 days holiday + bank, Car Allowance, 10% yearly bonus, Pension (employer can match up to 7%), flexible working (only in office maximum once a week), stunning location and offices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.