City of London
£75,000 - £80,000
I have partnered with a UK Trading firm with a global presence in their search for a permanent Resourcing Manager to join their Talent Acquisition function. This role will be managing recruitment IT, Compliance & HR roles across EMEA. Ideally the firm are looking for an experienced internal recruitment professional that can handle high volumes whilst delivering a high touch service.
- Work with hiring managers to understand recruitment requirements and develop the most appropriate sourcing strategy for each role
- Partner with HRBP's in relation to resourcing requirements
- Assist managers with the development of job descriptions ensuring consistent practices
- Pro-actively identifying suitable active and passive candidates utilising various sourcing methods such as LinkedIn, CV search functionality on specialist sites, referrals, social media etc
- Submitting suitable candidates to the relevant hiring manager for review and then following up for feedback in a timely manner
- Scheduling interviews across the hiring team, and HR
- Ensure candidates are on-boarded in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsible for liaising with a large number of candidates across a diverse array of disciplines, levels of seniority and backgrounds
- Develop and maintain a talent pool of suitably qualified and experienced candidates by utilising social media and local networks
- Identifying the most appropriate sourcing channels to attract the best talent for the role; in particular developing direct sourcing channels and creative recruiting strategies.
- Promoting internal mobility and championing a diverse and inclusive recruitment strategy
- Raising Purchase Order requests
- Supporting the Resourcing Manager on a number of initiatives
- Strong experience of recruitment processes gained within a lateral in house or agency recruitment environment
- Ability to work within a highly pressurised and fast paced environment
- Proven experience of managing the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Expert knowledge and experience of managing candidate offer feedback and offer processes
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely organised, flexible, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Financial Services industry experience is essential