My client, a global investment bank, currently have a need for Talent Acquisition Specialist on an 18 month basis.
This is a high touch position that will focus on stakeholder management, proactive recruitment, relationship management with search/agency firms, direct sourcing and talent pipelining. This role will manage the end to end recruitment process for hires across Compliance and Financial Crime, circa.15 to 25 hires at any one time.
- Provide exceptional client service and candidate experiences throughout the full life cycle of recruiting
- Consult with managers to scope recruitment needs and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies
- Provide support as a recruitment expert to line managers, delivering efficient processes, benchmarking and offer management
- Monitor and facilitate a best practice candidate interview processes
- Influence hiring managers on the importance of Diversity in the Recruitment process
- Manage the offer process including approvals and benchmarking
- Solid tenure as an in-house recruiter or via RPO
- Experience recruitment within Infrastructure is highly desired
- Ability to provide an excellent candidate experience
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply and email email@example.com with any questions.